Muhammad (S.A.W.W) is the Last Prophet

Rasul Allah (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, "I have been favoured above the prophets in six things: I have been endowed with consummate succinctness of speech, made triumphant through dread, war booty has been made lawful for me, the whole earth has been made a purified place of worship for me, I have been sent to all created beings, and the succession of prophets has been completed in me." [Tirmidhi, Ibn Majah]

Some unique favours to Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) and his Ummah have been brought to our attention in the above mentioned hadith. One of these is that Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) was sent with a timeless message; a religion that would not be superseded by any other. Therefore, the religion brought by Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) will apply equally to any generation till the end of this world. In addition, Islam came for all created beings, not only humans. This is another uniqueness of the message sent to Muhammad (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) as a compliment to his unique personality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ahmed's White Palace

Ridiculing Allah’s Commands

Up to a Third